Friday 5 June 2015

They call it Flaming June

Well here we are into June when the weather is coming warmer and sunnier they say. June is the month they call flaming June, as all the roses come out in full bloom and the garden starts showing all kinds of colour
That got me diving into my wool stash looking for some bright cheerful colours and away I go knitting up some lovely little designs.

Here is the start of  my ideas, have not decided on the buttons yet, should I put white ones on or Peach, decisions decisions.
http://www.craftsy.com/pattern/knitting/clothing/peach-baby-cardigan/148934

http://www.craftsy.com/pattern/knitting/accessory/peach-flower-headband/147973
Well this is the start of my bright June knits do pop by from time to time and say hello.
Always happy when I am knitting
 
 
Finally got the buttons for the little cardigan, decided on a very pastel clear peach colour and I must say it does look cute finished.
 
While I was looking out some colours I come across some lovely odd bits of yarn just waiting to be knitted up into something cool, so I shall be getting my thinking cap on to see what inspires me to use some of the yarn.
Always happy when I am knitting
 
 Decided to use up some odd yarn and added to my Stars and Stripes collection nice and bright so fits in with the June colours
 

No comments:

Post a Comment