Friday 1 January 2021

New Year New Hopes 2021

 Well I think we can all say we will be glad to see the back of 2020 with so many things that were so new and different and challenging.

For me my goal is to keep doing what I love knitting, so here we are the 1st day of the year and I am joining the growing trend of a temperature blanket.

Picked my colours and raring to go, (you can see them in the Temperature Blanket post) I will pop in once in a while to show my progress in the same titled post each time if you want to see it grow with me.

 While doing my blanket I will post my other knits I plan on achieving in 2021, and what better knits to start than mittens after all January is mitten month so I am told. 

February I hope to have some hearts and flowers.

March will bring some spring colours after all I do like to knit for the season

April Could have some Easter fun, 

Ooh I could go on with more but I think for now this will keep me busy.

Thanks for dropping by

Stay safe and well 

Happy New Year 

No comments:

Post a Comment