Tuesday 2 January 2018

Happy New Year

Welcome to 2018 everyone, here is hoping it is a Happy and Healthy  year for us all.
What plans do you have for the year, or do you not plan at all and go with the flow?

My goals are set for small tasks each month this year, I figure small steps will be more achievable.
For January it is yarn stash being put into some sort of order (actually that is a big task) a fun task as I have set aside time to do this one, rather than rush in and do it half hearted. I have so much yarn it needs to be done.
I will post back my progress.
Have fun whatever you are doing this month.

First week down and I have 8 clear boxes stacked full of DK yarn, not quite sorted into colours yet but at least it is all DK together.
This week I am tackling the sport and Aran weight, then maybe move on to pattern sorting as well. Wish me luck, this task is way bigger than I ever imagined. Yarn who said I have to much !

No comments:

Post a Comment